Our sensitive laser Doppler technique provides accurate toe pressure measurements. All pressure tests are easy and fast to perform thanks to our user-friendly software and intuitive labeling.
- High-quality diagnosis of limb circulation
- Superior sensitivity with laser Doppler
- Extendable with tcpO2 modules
- Ankle pressure or ankle-brachial pressure index (ABI)
- Toe pressure or toe-brachial pressure index (TBI)
- Pulse volume recording (PVR)
- Segmental pressure
- Treadmill testing or Exercise ABI
- Finger pressure
- Skin perfusion pressure
- Toe pressure measurement perfected—laser Doppler probe with unique heating function.
- Cold feet can make it difficult to get good and accurate toe pressure values. Vasoconstriction of the small vessels in the toes can give lower values than a warm foot would.
- Therefore, we developed our unique heated probe for toe pressure measurement that provides local heat and stimulates vasodilation. This feature is also excellent when it comes to reproducibility.
- The laser can read non-pulsatile flow, essential when trying to differentiate between peripheral arterial disease (PAD) and critical limb-threatening ischemia (CLTI) patients.
6 Pressure outlets, quiet pump
Each of the six individual pressure outlets can be set to individual pressures to allow for an accurate and user-friendly examination while simultaneously reducing unnecessary discomfort for the patient.
For more advanced users, it is possible to change the deflation rate during a recording to allow for higher sensitivity.
Easy to use
The user-friendly software provides easy, step-by-step instructions to guide the user throughout the examination. Data is always stored and can be backed up automatically.
Laser Doppler or continuous wave Doppler (ultra sound) for detection of ABI
Choose whether you want to perform your ABI or segmental pressure test manually using an ultrasound Doppler of your choice, or if you want to use our user-friendly and highly accurate laser Doppler for ankle pressures.
Simultaneous arm pressure
As an option, PeriFlux 6000 – Pressure can be equipped for measurement of the systolic arm pressure while simultaneously measuring toe or ankle pressure. This feature allows for the most accurate index calculation, such as ABI or TBI—particularly interesting when performing an exercise ABI or treadmill test. It is well-known that different patients can have both increasing or decreasing systolic blood pressure during exercise, a condition that is revealed by measuring the arm pressure and ankles at the exact same time.
Network connectivity with DICOM or HL7
As an option you can choose to connect the instrument to the hospital’s information system to receive patient data or store the examination report. It is a good idea to store examination data in a safe digital solution on your hospital server. This eliminates the need to print or scan the patient’s examination report and everything can be handled digitally.
Pentru mai multe informații accesați: https://www.perimed-instruments.com/product/pressure/